What we offer
If you have any of the following, we can help with orthodontic treatments:
- Overbite (over-jet) This is a condition where the upper teeth protrude forward to the lower teeth.
- Crowding or Crooked teeth require orthodontic treatment to straighten them out and provide more space. Crowding causes lack of space to the erupting teeth leading to impactions.
- Underbite- Lower teeth protruding forward to the upper teeth due to undergrowth of the lower jaw or overgrowth of the upper jaw.
- Openbite–This is a condition where most of the front teeth do not touch on closure due to mouth breathing, tongue thrusting or finger sucking as a child.
- Impacted teeth- Trapped teeth in the jaw that do not erupt fully due to lack of space should be corrected.
- Diastema closure- Space between the upper front teeth that affects the appearance and speech.
- Occlusal adjustement- Problems with bite associated teeth such as the upper or lower molars due to extractions or over erupting molars.
What makes us special
- The orthodontist uses the digital 3d x-ray to analyze the most accurate, correct and suitable bite.
- Using transparent and colorful brackets offers you more options to provide more confidence with the treatment.
- Fast, efficient and pain free treatments.
- Maintain oral hygiene measures by brushing twice per day and using the floss between teeth.
- Use the prescribed mouthwash to keep the braces clean.
- If the orthodontist prescribes a special toothbrush follow the instructions carefully.