- Gummy smile- where the gums cover large parts of the anterior crowns affecting the patient when he/she smiles.
- Aesthetic reasons- Asymmetrical gingiva on both sides of the anterior region where a single tooth or more have different heights of gingiva from the opposite side.
- Short crowns- Crowns that are covered with excessive gums leading to the short crown appearance.
- Quick and Pain free Treatment
- Using the laser instrument offers the patient with no scar, pain free, sharp clean cuts, no bleeding and no swelling.