- Gummy smile- where the gums cover large parts of the anterior crowns affecting the patient when he/she smiles
- Aesthetic reasons- Asymmetrical gingiva on both sides of the anterior region where a single tooth or more have different heights of gingiva from the opposite side.
- Short crowns-Crowns that are covered with excessive gums leading to the short crown appearance.
- Pigmented gums-Dark pigmentations due to physiological reasons excessive smoking and long term medications.
- Quick and pain free treatment
- Using the Laser instrument offers the patient with no scar, pain free. sharp clean cuts, no bleeding and no swelling.
What to expect ?
- Sensitivity is normal after laser treatment and should wear off 2 days after.
- Slight pain is normal so follow the prescribed medications carefully.