- Dental implants are the perfect solution for replacing a missing tooth without the need to prepare the neighbouring teeth to create a bridge.
- Used to replace multiple missing teeth or even absence of teeth in both jaws. Unlike the traditional removable dentures, dental implants are fixed and stable in their position.
- The patient sits in a comfortable dental chair with their favourite tv show running in front if them.
- Using highly sterilized and advanced instruments.
- Dental implants used are the most elite implant system in the Middle East in the world, Straumann Medentika, the no. 1 leading German implant technology which ensures optimum osseo integration in the bone in the fastest time possible with the high success rate.
- Dental implants are made from pure titanium that enables the bone to grow within its structure to provide stability and durability.
- Dental implant paves the way for esthetic crowns placement for a more natural appearance
Different implant restorations solution:
- All on 8 implant with fixed zirconia bridge
- All on 6 implant with fixed zirconia bridge
- restore the whole arch with fixed restoration
- Superior retention and stability of prosthesis
- Restore chewing and speech function efficiently
- restore optimum facial as well as dental aesthetics
- All on Four implant with fixed acrylic bridge
- All on Four implant with fixed biohpp bridge
- restore the whole arch with fixed restoration
- The implants used are of special type “angulated implants” that helps to avoid any extensive procedures such as the sinus lifting or ramus surgeries.
- The used implants avoid any vital structures as the mandibular nerve or the nasal sinus.
- restore chewing and speech function
- restore optimum facial as well as dental aesthetics.
- Using 4 implants only is considered as an affordable solution to restore the whole arch esthetically and functionally with a fixed restoration.
What makes us Special?
- Patients are prepared psychologically before every treatment by sitting in a comfortable dental chair with their favorite TV show running in front of them and by listening to their favorite playlists.
- Shiny white dental center was awarded the International Star Award “Golden Category” from Geneva, Switzerland which is the most Elite Quality award to be granted in the Middle East.
- Sterilization and Disinfection are done according to the Guidelines of the American Dental Association.
- Dental implants used are the most elite implant system in the Middle East and in the world, Straumann Medentika, the no.1 leading German implant technology with high success rate reaching 97%.
- Straumann Medentika implants ensures optimum Osseo integration in the bone in the fastest time possible with high success rates.They are made from pure titanium that enables the bone to grow within its structure to provide stability and durability which prevents any further bone loss.
- Drills used to place the implants are of high quality with great effect which prevents any heat generation during the drilling procedure therefore precluding swelling and pain after implant placement which consider one of the main reason of bone loss and implant failure.
- The connection between the implant and the abutment (superior structure) is made in a way to prevent screw loosening or Crown rocking which can be frustrating and irritating.
- Completely Pain free procedure during and after the implant placement.
- Dental implant paves the way for esthetic crowns placement for a more natural appearance without the remarkable gray line under the crowns as seen in other types of implants.
– Grey line from other implants
– without grey line from German implants
10. A combination of our dental implants and esthetic crowns provides an astonishing change to the facial appearance and restores your juvenile looks.
1) After the diagnosing the patient using the digital 3d x-ray, the specialized operator locates the sinus membrane and takes the necessary measurements on how much space needed for the bone augmentation and dental implants.
2) Planning the entire surgery on the 3d xray gives the operator all the control needed for the operation and prevents any errors.
3) The surgeon will cut the gum tissue where your back teeth used to be. The tissue is raised, exposing the bone. A small, oval window is opened in the bone. The membrane lining the sinus on the other side of the window separates your sinus from your jaw. This membrane is gently pushed up and away from your jaw.
4) Granules of bone-graft material are then packed into the space where the sinus was. The amount of bone used will vary, but usually several millimeters of bone is added above the jaw.
5) Once the bone is in place, implants are placed in the same visit or after the grafted material has osseo integrated with the jaw bone.