What are Veneers used for?
Dental veneers are used to seal teeth gaps, cover discolored teeth and fillings and provide a level look to crammed teeth. In general, veneers will give you your sparkling smile back.
Crowns & inlays:
What are crowns used for?
- To cover advanced tooth destruction
- To cover root canal treated tooth to increase its strength and life time.
- For esthetic reasons for example; discoloured and stained teeth, crowded and short teeth and teeth with large fillings.
- Dental implant coverage with natural looking crowns.
- To replace missing teeth using dental bridges.
- Tooth fracture that cannot be fixed using dental fillings.
What makes us special
- Our dental inlays, crowns and veneers offer optimum and excellent function to you as they resemble your natural teeth.
- Highly aesthetic crowns to offer that extra beauty and confidence.
- Fast and precise specialized operators using advanced technology to offer you the best treatment possible.
- Preparations are done using microscopes and loupes, which help protect the teeth by seeing enough details and keeping the tooth preparations to the minimum.
- Digital light scans using the omnicam to capture the smallest details in the preparations which are much faster and clearer than the traditional impression-taking process..
- Advanced computers for the designing and milling process to ensure the fastest treatment in the Middle East.