To protect your teeth from the possibility of gum disease and oral infections, you must consume nutritious foods containing nutrients such as calcium, protein, and phosphorus, and apples are known to be one of the most beneficial foods for dental health.
Because they contain a group of vitamins such as B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9 A, C, A, and therefore it’s recommended to eat an apple at least once a day, to keep your teeth healthy and clean.
Benefits of apples for dental and oral health:
- It promotes dental health and maintains its safety because apples contain a large proportion of protein.
- It protects against gingivitis because it contains antioxidants
- Eliminates bad breath.
- Eliminates harmful bacteria that multiply in the mouth and lead to the accumulation of tartar on the teeth.
- It protects the teeth from decay because it contains vitamins that fight decay.
- Cleans teeth from plaque that builds up due to food
- It contains a wide range of minerals that enhance dental fluoride.
- Rich in antioxidants, dietary fiber, and low in calories.
- Apples contribute to the indigestion process that prevents mouth ulcers.
How to maintain the teeth?
To keep your teeth healthy and clean, you must follow some good healthy habits, such as:
- Make sure to clean the teeth daily at least twice.
- Use a rinse to cleanse the mouth at least once a day.
- Use a soft toothbrush so as not to cause damage to the gums.
- Drink a lot of water to avoid dry mouth.
Visit the dentist at least every 6 months to clean your teeth and ensure the safety of the mouth and gums.
You can visit a dentist at Shiny White Centers, the largest place for implantation and cosmetic dentistry in Egypt and the Middle East.